It’s been awhile since I updated my skin progress. I’ve tried so many products since my last entry, and finally found products that work for me.
For the first time in awhile, people have been complimenting my skin and telling me how good it looks. This was something I thought would NEVER be possible for me.
Here is my current routine:
- Cleanse face with Klurskin’s Rose and White Tea Gentle Glycolic Cleanser
- Rinse 7 times with cold water
- While my face is still wet, I pat on my toner: Laneige Skin Renew Toner (this is an average toner and I will not be repurchasing once I’m out)
- Moisturize: Benton Snail Steam Cream (I found mine on ebay)
- Then I go in with my sunscreen- I am currently using Mentholatum Sunplay Skin Aqua Sunscreen SPF 50. This sunscreen contains NO alcohol, instead it contains hyaluronic acid which helps to hydrate the skin while protecting it from sun damage
- For makeup, I changed my routine from BB creams (skinfood, face shop, dr jart, etc) to POWDER FOUNDATION. I feel like this helped my skin improve tremendously. BB creams/CC creams/foundations all contain a lot of oil. I noticed that no matter how thoroughly I washed my face, I would continue to break out. I’ve used Bare Minerals and Alima, but found that W3ll People Altruist Mineral Foundation worked the best for me:
1. I get a towel and wet it with warm/hot water, then I gently wipe the foundation/sunscreen off
3. While my face is still wet, I pat on my toner: Laneige Skin Renew Toner
4. While my toner is still slightly wet, I use Klurskin’s Hyaluronic + Vitamic C serum. This serum is THE BOMB. It is packed with so many ingredients that are essential for your skin, just read the ingredients below:
INGREDIENTS: *Aloe Vera Juice, Distilled Water, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, *Lavender Oil, *Chamomile Flower Extract, *Marigold Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Co-Enzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, *Vitamin E, Vitamin B12- Bio Active Complex (Vitamin B), Silk Amino Acids, Ferulic Acid, *Jojoba Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin. *ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
5. I let the serum soak into my skin for 3-5 mins then moisturize with either the Benton Steam Cream or Shea Terra’s Argan, Zafron, & Camel Milk Lait Creme. My skin feels sooooo soft and bright in the morning after using Shea Terra’s Creme
This is the most current picture of my skin, it was taken few minutes before publishing this post at a cute cafe in Pasadena, CA. I do have light powder foundation on, but nothing else. My skin is naturally slightly flushed so it might look like I have blush on.
It’s been a long journey to get my skin to its current state. If my skin got better, so can yours.